- The way to observe:
- Hear on BBC Radio 5 reside and BBC native radio; textual content commentary on the BBC Sport web site
Bournemouth supervisor Eddie Howe will make a number of modifications to his workforce for Tuesday’s Carabao Cup fourth-round tie towards Norwich (19:45 GMT).
With Joshua King affected by an ankle harm, veteran striker Jermain Defoe might begin for the Cherries.
Norwich shall be with out midfielders Marco Stiepermann (sickness) and Todd Cantwell (hamstring).
Nevertheless, Finland ahead Teemu Pukki is in line for a recall after recovering from harm.
- That is the primary assembly between Bournemouth and Norwich Metropolis since January 2016, when the Cherries received 3-Zero on the Vitality Stadium in a Premier League match.
- Norwich eradicated Bournemouth on the one different event they’ve confronted within the League Cup, profitable 2-1 on mixture within the first spherical within the 2000-01 season.
- Bournemouth want to attain the League Cup quarter-finals for the third time of their historical past, having executed so beforehand in 2014-15 and 2017-18.
- Bournemouth have progressed from 10 of their previous 11 League Cup ties with non-Premier League opposition – the exception was a 3-2 house defeat by Preston within the third spherical in 2016-17.
- Norwich have reached the League Cup quarter-finals as soon as up to now 22 seasons, doing so in 2012-13; they have not executed so exterior the top-flight since 1995-96.
- Norwich – who eradicated Cardiff Metropolis within the second spherical – have not knocked out two top-flight groups in a single League Cup marketing campaign since 1984-85, the season they final received the competitors